Fight germs, stop the spread of illness and keep hands clean with Health Guard® hand sanitizers. Our sanitizers are effective and protective: killing 99.99% of germs in just 15 seconds. Available in alcohol and non-alcohol formulas in a variety of dispensing systems, all Health Guard® sanitizers are made in the USA.
Commercial Hand Sanitizers For A Healthy Environment
When soap and water isn’t available, using a foam or gel hand sanitizer from Health Guard® can help prevent the spread of germs that cause illness. Available in alcohol and non-alcohol formulas, all of our commercial hand sanitizers and hand sanitizer refills are:
- Fast acting: killing up to 99.99% of most common germs in 15 seconds
- Moisturizing with added aloe and vitamin E
- NSF E3 rated for use in restaurants and food service
- Manufactured in a FDA-registered, LEED® Silver Certified facility
- Made in the USA
A full line of hand sanitizer dispensers are available to pair with these products – including touchless (automatic) and manual. Set up hand sanitizer stations with our floor stand and counter top stands.
Why it’s Important that Your Commercial Hand Sanitizer is Made in the USA
During the course of the COVID-19 pandemic, the FDA discovered serious safety concerns with some hand sanitizers including:
- Contamination with potentially toxic types of alcohol
- Not enough active ingredients (ethyl alcohol or isopropyl alcohol)
- Labels with false, misleading or unproven claims
In response, the FDA developed a list of hand sanitizers that consumers should avoid due to ingredient and safety concerns – called their “Do-Not-Use List.” Included on this list were all alcohol-based hand sanitizers from Mexico. In fact, consumers in the United States were instructed to stop using them immediately.
Check the manufacturer’s label for a list of ingredients as well as where the hand sanitizer is produced. Avoid any sanitizer containing methanol or 1-propanol – these can be toxic to humans and aren’t acceptable in hand sanitizers.
Alcohol Hand Sanitizers
- Ideal for general, all-purpose use and in facilities where highly effective hand sanitizer is needed.
- Our alcohol-based foam and gel commercial hand sanitizers are made with 62% or 70% ethyl alcohol – killing 99.99% of common germs.
- Derived from renewable grain alcohol, these sanitizers are USDA BioPreferred™, contain no dyes or fragrances and are Green Seal® certified.
Non-Alcohol Hand Sanitizers
- Ideal for schools, entertainment venues, nursing homes and public facilities that restrict alcohol products.
- A soft, rich foam containing no alcohol, these sanitizers are safe and non-flammable – killing 99.99% of most common germs in 15 seconds.
- Contain the active ingredient Benzalkonium Chloride but with a light, linen fragrance, there is no medicinal smell.
You Can Trust Health Guard® Hand Sanitizers
All Health Guard® hand sanitizers and hand soaps are made in the U.S. by Kutol Products. Kutol has specialized in commercial skin care and industrial hand sanitizers for more than 100 years and manufactures all commercial hand soaps, sanitizers and heavy-duty soaps and cleaners in a LEED® Silver Certified, FDA-registered facility. Kutol’s commitment to quality means the most stringent government guidelines are followed and compliance with Current Good Manufacturing Practices is met.