When it comes to hand sanitizer dispensers, the benefits of choosing a touchless, automatic dispenser are many. It starts with the basic fact that good hand hygiene helps stop the spread of germs and illnesses. So, delivering hand sanitizer in a way that minimizes contact and reduces contamination is an added benefit.
- First and foremost, automatic hand sanitizer dispensers are truly contactless. Built in motion sensors – instead of a manual push pad – ensures sanitizer is accurately dispensed when hands are placed in the dispensing area, without the need to touch anything.
- Hard surfaces are significant transfer points for viruses and bacteria. Touchless dispensers remove the need for direct contact with a surface.
- Touch free dispensers prevent cross-contamination.
Some people don’t wash their hands. Still.
It may be hard to fathom in the wake of a global pandemic but it’s true: people still aren’t washing their hands. Let alone for the full 20 seconds as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In a recent study, 33% of Americans reported they weren’t scrubbing their hands for 20 seconds.1 Some studies have shown only 5% of visitors to the restroom wash their hands long enough to kill germs and on average, only wash for six seconds.2 Those same people go on to touch surfaces around the office – that is how germs and illnesses spread quickly. Proactively sanitizing your own hands in between handwashing by using a touchless dispenser is a quick way to protect yourself and maintain your health.
Make sure your employees, visitors and patrons know you care.
There are many high-touch surfaces in workplaces: door handles, tables and chairs, pens, light switches, phones, stair rails, elevator buttons – not to mention countless points in the restroom. Making no touch hand sanitizer dispensers available throughout your facility is one way to eliminate at least one touchpoint and provide employees, visitors and patrons with the peace of mind knowing you care about their health and safety.
Touchless dispensers can go where soap and water can’t.
Place an automatic hand sanitizer dispenser on a floor stand or counter mount stand and voila – you’ve got a portable hand sanitizing station! Hand sanitizing stations are ideal for locations where soap and water aren’t accessible such as entrances and exits, lobbies, hallways, break rooms and other high-traffic areas.
The CDC recommends using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol when hand washing isn’t an option. When using hand sanitizer, you will want to make sure to:
- Put enough sanitizer on to cover every part of your hand.
- Rub your hands together until they feel dry (this should take around 20 seconds).
- Do NOT rinse or wipe off the hand sanitizer before it’s dry; it may not work well against germs.
Highlights of No Touch Dispensers from Kutol
- Powerful motor for quick, accurate dispensing
- Motion sensor and anti-glare protection prevents random dispensing
- Sleep mode after 30 minutes of non-use extends battery life
- Uses four C batteries (included) for more than 30,000 dispenses
- Sensor lights up green when activated, red when batteries are low
- Choose from Health Guard® soap and sanitizer refills
All Health Guard commercial hand soaps and hand sanitizers are made in the USA in a LEED Silver certified, FDA-registered facility. Specializing in commercial skin care for more than 100 years, Kutol follows the most stringent government guidelines and meets Current Good Manufacturing Practices.